From God’s Word
Word of God
- Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Direct my footsteps according to your word; so that sin will not rule over me.
- I have hidden your word in my heart; so that I might not sin against you.
- Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
- Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the Scriptures, we might have hope.
- All Scripture is from God and is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16, 17