From God’s Word
- Don’t let your hearts be troubled. You trust in God; trust also in me. My Father’s house is spacious with many rooms. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And because I’m preparing a place for you, I will certainly come back and take you there to be with me.
- He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making all things new.”
- Then I saw ‘a new heaven and a new earth,’ for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.
- I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully adorned for her husband.
- I heard a loud voice saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now with his people, and he will dwell with them. They are his people, God himself will be with them and be their God.”
- He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death, or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
- Our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly wait for our Saviour from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
Philippians 3:20, 21
- No eye has ever seen, nor ear heard, no human mind has conceived the things which God has prepared for those who love him.
1 Corinthians 2: 9